Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap up- Visitor Edition

So this weekend had a plan: N's cousin was going to come hang out Saturday and Sunday. They would play video games, watch football, and do man things. The girls and I would just relax, go shopping , watch Bravo, and  do whatever I wanted.

Not. What. Happened. Kyle (the cousin) lives with his new girlfriend, whom we hadn't met. I asked N about 20 times last week to double check that Kyle was coming alone. It didn't matter, but I like to clean a little extra and plan on having company, ya know. "Oh no, Steph. Kyle keeps talking about how excited he is to play video games....she's definitely not coming."

So N texts Kyle to ask his ETA, which was 14 minutes, and then Kyle says "She's so shy. She's nervous to meet you." UMMMM.... I f'in told you, N.

So I had 14 minutes to shower and make my house look like I was expecting some girl I'd never met to come stay for the weekend.

It turned out fine, but not how I planned my weekend. I think I'll write more about their situation tomorrow, because I need to think it over a bit, but she was nice.

Next time I'll verify the number of visitors myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment