Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas Shopping

I LOVE Christmas Shopping. Honestly, I love giving gifts, period. I put a lot of thought into what I buy.

This year I'm having an awful time figuring out what to buy for Baby C. Everything she needs- we have. Every toy she'll use in the next year- we have. And I HATE the idea of bringing more toys into this house. She doesn't need clothes because she's the same size in the same seasons as L.

Also, I have everything picked out an in my Amazon and Target carts. But I want to wait for Black Friday and see if I can get better sale prices. Also, I think I'm going to get Amazon Prime just so when I order my stuff it comes right away. I am very impatient when I order something and it takes days to come.

I also have no idea what to get my grandmother. She. has. everything. I could go with a gift card, but while I LOVE getting gift cards, I really don't like giving them. I love hunting for a present and seeing the person love what I picked out.

I am very pleased with my first purchase. I got my sister a Keurig- and I got it for $60. That's half price, people. Score.

Well, I'm addicted to my Black Friday app and it just told me that Amazon's ad came out- so I'm going to spend some time looking at those things and hopefully an idea will just pop into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment