Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend In Review

Well good morning. Yes, it's very early because I have a two year old who sits in her room and watches out the window for the first glimmer of sunshine and then yells until I wake up and get her out of her room.

This weekend was just a weekend. On Saturday morning my husband and his friend (who is an electrician) did a bunch of electrical work at my house. That means I didn't have power or heat for most of Saturday. That. was. awesome.

Sunday morning we were determined to go to church for the first time in over 2 years. Well, God apparently didn't want to see us because baby C slept for less than 4 hours on Saturday night.

I did some Christmas shopping at Kohls. God, I love me some Kohls' cash. I got some shoes. I also got this baby:
 
Apparently it's good with pet hair. I had another brand but it sucked. When I mentioned to hubster that I was going to buy a new one he said, "Oh yea. The old one was good until I used it to suck up all that dry-wall and dust." Thanks. I would have bought another one a long time ago if I knew the one I was using was clogged up with dry-wall.

I also decided to take on two 'small' projects. I bought a template to make a felt Advent Calendar. It could be an epic fail because I'm supposed to use my sewing machine for part of it- I'm hoping I can just use glue.

Secondly, I want to make these growth charts for the girls.

I'm not quite sure how exactly I'm going to make these turn out awesome. But I will. Or, they could fail.



I always love the Pinterest Fails. We've all been there. Hopefully my new projects are not PinFail worthy!

1 comment: