Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Early Christmas

 
Today we got a shed. Why is this exciting? Well, it's really not. Other than hopefully now I can walk in my garage. We moved in less than a year ago but have acquired WAY too much stuff in the past year. We have a 2 car garage, but if things keep up like this we won't be able to fit any cars in it. Right now I can't even open the car door and walk by- which is a HUGE hassle when you have a 2yo and a baby in a carrier.
 
 


It's hard to see, but there is about a foot between the edge of the crap and my car. I'm pretty sure I'm going to run over my husband's precious things if he doesn't move them out of my way tonight!



The bad news is they jacked up my lawn with their truck and now my backyard looks like corrugated cardboard

No comments:

Post a Comment