Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hellooooooo

Well, hello! People have told me that in order to blog, I just need to get started and see what happens: So here goes nothing!

A little ramble about myself: I live in the suburbs of a big city. I love my neighborhood. I have 2 daughters, though I always thought I would have a houseful of sons. I met my husband the first week I was away at college- when I applied for housing I picked the only dorm that had guys and girls on the same floor- it worked! I've been married for 4 years. I have 1 sister who is awesome, but drives me nuts. I am SUPER close with my grandparents. I have really great friends. I am very sarcastic. I am a teacher- I taught 2nd grade for 4 years and when I go back to work I'll be in my 3rd year of middle school (aka hell).


My mother in law told me I should start a blog a few years ago. I looked at her like she had 3 heads because obviously if I was going to blog I'd be writing about her at some point, but I guess that never occurred to her. I have been staying home with my girls since I had baby C back in July. I have been 'blogging' in my head for months (aka talking to myself) and so I've decided it might be time to put my thoughts in print so I can feel less crazy.

A few of my friends have blogs and I'm now proud to be a follower and start one of my own. I can't promise much, but you get what you pay for.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The hard part is sticking with it in the beginning, now I feel weird if I don't post. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so happy you're blogging!

    A
    therowdyroberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging!! I hope you love it as much as I do :)

    Amanda
    diaryofanangrypregnantlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete