Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend in Review

It's pretty sad, but for my first 'Weekend in Review' I really have nothing much to share. After my kid peed all over herself in the mall I had a pretty quiet weekend.

The one thing I did work on was getting baby C to sleep in her own damn room, and not in my bed. I really wouldn't mind, but she's like a heat-seeking missal and doesn't lay next to me, rather has to be attached to me while sleeping. Also, she is getting big. Below is a picture that I took around 4am a few weeks ago. Now she's much bigger and I'm getting pushed off the side of the bed. You can't see in the picture, but there is a bassinet attached to my side of the bed that she is supposed to sleep in, however, I usually end up sleeping half in the bassinet and half in my bed. Don't worry, my husband takes a sleeping pill and sleeps through the night just fine.

 
 
She hasn't been going down easily, but 2/3 nights she's only woken up one time, so I'm considering this a success.
 
 
Other than working on sleep we just hung out. My dad and grandfather were over yesterday to help N build the site for our shed. My grandmother came to hang out. I made a pot roast.
 

Okay. After typing this I realize my life is not exciting like a circus, rather it's as exciting as bingo at a nursing home.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment