Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How Did My Day Start?

When the committee reviews my application for "Mother of the Year 2013" I hope they only look at the cute pictures and light-hearted stories I send in. I really hope they don't ask my friends and family what really happens at my house.

How did my day start? A Golden Shower. If you don't know what that is- DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT google it.

This morning my husband peed on my 2 year old. Now, you'll need some more details as to not call CYS, but yes, that happened. Despite my half-assed potty training efforts, L is still not potty trained, though she is obsessed with being in the bathroom with whomever is using the potty. And she thinks toilet paper is there for her to rip off 5 pieces and pretend to blow her nose before throwing it in the toilet. So there my darling husband is, peeing, and here comes L's hand right through the stream of urine. Guess who got to clean her up?

This wouldn't be tooooo bad, but sadly, this isn't the first time L has gotten a sprinkle of pee pee from her father. When she was learning to walk she crawled between him and the toilet and stood up. Hubsters quickly stopped peeing, but drip-drip-drip- on her HEAD.

I like to let myself believe that these things happen to other people. I'm sure they do....right? Maybe just not to the people that I know. Or maybe they're just better at pretending they're good parents.

2 comments:

  1. Um yeah, that's happened here before. Every bathroom fiasco has probably happened in our house, no judging from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm so happy you finally started your blog!

    A
    therowdyroberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete