Saturday, December 14, 2013

Prostitution

So let me start with, I've been up since 5:20 on my day to sleep in. Why? Well, who wouldn't want to catch 'Late Night Gifts' on QVC. No, but really....

My day yesterday was one big cluster. I was supposed to drop off the girls at the babysitter, go to a meeting at work, and then get things done. Lots of thing. Great plan, only it required me to actually put their bag in my car instead of leaving it in the garage. So I showed up to the babysitter (who is 1/2 hr away) with no diapers, no lunch, no milk for the baby. Needless to say I picked them up after my meeting and got nothing accomplished.

We were supposed to go to the mall last night and see Santa. In my brain this meant my husband would be home by 5:30, we'd be at the mall by 6, and we'd miss the big line because all the responsible parents would be feeding their children dinner. Well, said husband didn't quite get that memo from my brain, so by the time we got to the mall there was a really long line. He acted shocked like he expected us to be the only other people at the mall, 2 Fridays before Xmas. His statement was "No way. If we wait in this line in and Lil doesn't get on Santa's lap I'm going to kill her. In front of all of these people. That won't be good."

And so we left. By this point it was 7:00 and we hadn't eaten yet. So obviously he had the great idea of not eating right there in the food court, but going to a diner by our house. So, 7:30 we sat down to eat dinner. (with a 2 year old who had lunch at 11:30)

Dinner was actually pretty good. When it was time to go N went up to pay and ordered me a GIANT piece of chocolate cake to go.

After eating the cake he insinuated that maybe after he did that nice thing for me I would want to do something 'nice' for him. Um...did you just prepay for sex with chocolate cake?

2 comments:

  1. haha if my husband fills me up with food there is no way he's getting any lovin. so note to N: give cake as payment after the sexy time!

    A
    therowdyroberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's hilarious. Greg has tried that a time or two.

    ReplyDelete